Friday, June 18, 2010

Height/puberty question..?

so i'm a 16 year old guy and superrrrr short. It's quite embarassing actually. I'm only 5'3. I've been convinced that i've stopped growing foreverr. I've been the same height since like 5th grade and I'm now in 11th. I'm asian, and my parents are short too. My mom is 5 foot exactly or maybe even under. My dad is like 5'5. One of my teachers/coaches is a little taller than I am, maybe like 5'4 and that really has convinced me that I will be this short for the rest of my life. No girls ever goes to school dances with me because i'm too short and it looks wierd if I go with someone taller. I always stick things in my shoes hoping it will make me look taller, but my height really lowers my confidence. I was wondering if I hit puberty yet? I have gotten hair in those places a long time ago. My voice hasn't really changed much. I've never gone through that "sqeaking/cracking" phase, and I don't think I have a deep voice. help please? someone give me some useful info! thanks



Height/puberty question..?

If you are still within the growing age then perhaps you can add a few inches by eating a balanced diet and leading an active life. A nutritious diet that includes fruits and vegetables, dairy, cereals, meat, and plenty of water will aid the natural process for enhancing height. A good and proper night閳ユ獨 sleep is also essential for the growth process. Taking part in active sports along with some stretching exercises can have a cumulative effect on human growth. There is not much we can do to grow taller after puberty. There are many products in the market today that claim to increase height of adults, but they are all scams without sufficient scientific evidence. Surgical options, though available, are EXTREMELY RISKY and of course expensive. This leaves us with basically two options.



1.Stretching Exercises: - These exercises will help you improve your posture. You閳ユ獟l be surprised that how much of 閳ユ窏eight閳?is hidden behind your slouched back. You can, at any age, add an inch or two of height by simply improving your posture. Follow the link below for information on specific height enhancing exercises:



http://www.fashtech.com/support/taller-e...



2.Second, you can create a 閳ユ翻aller閳?effect by following some smart fashion techniques. You can easily add another inch or two of 閳ユ笅llusionary height閳?by improving your dress coordination. The link below can provide some input on height increase through fashion effect:



http://www.cybertrade.ca/support/how-to-...



Good luck



Height/puberty question..?

6'3 dude gave horrible advice. Well im sorry to say that you probably wont get taller then 5'3, well you may. How tall were your parents fathers and mothers? Any tall people in your family? If not then im afraid you may stay 5'3, but theres nothin wrong with that if you find the right girl she will see past that.



Height/puberty question..?

dude u stop growing once u hit 20 or 21 so u still have time. plus ages 16-18 is the period of huge growth so you will get taller in no time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan