Sunday, June 20, 2010

Question about dating white girls?

I am Asian American man who has never dated white girls. I have always wanted to date white girls and see how it goes but I have yet to date any due to number of reasons.



Shyness is one, lack of confidence is another, not knowing what to expect is the last. I used to look at white girls with awe (??) because of their blonde, brown, red hair and white skin.



I don't know but I was always physically attracted to them. But surely personality is more important.



Could anyone advise me on how to date white girls? What should I expect from dating them?



Question about dating white girls?

just approach a girl that you like , ask her out on a date. Be yourself . It is hard to tell you what to expect from dating because all girls are different. good luck



Question about dating white girls?

they are human, so just ask them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan