Friday, June 18, 2010

10 points for best answer. How do I get my hair to look like this?

I have straight asian hair and i want to use this product to make my hair look like this. I want that oomph on the top of my head.



This is the oomph im talking about that beyonce has (not the other lady with bangs, just beyonce)



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



product is garnier xxl volume hairspray.



http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j...



how can i achieve this hairstyle with this hair spray?



thanks. serious answers only



10 points for best answer. How do I get my hair to look like this?

1. these two ar optional btw, but use a volumizing shampoo+conditioner like pantene.



2. then, put in the volumizing mousse if youhave any,. i recomend, pantene, or treseme, or herbal essence, whateves. blow dry hair wiht brush under, must be a round brush, and follow this video:



http://www.wonderhowto.com/beauty/hair-s...



3. after then, take a a inch inch curling iron, and curl ahir, but curl loosely, then shake out, you can use velcor rolelrs for this also, or you can use a 1 1/4 inch curling iron, the biggerer iron might work ebtter. then spray wiht hair srpay and a shine spray. You can use a heat protectant on hair before you blow dry to protect hair, or do what unormally do.



10 points for best answer. How do I get my hair to look like this?

Well,when I get my hair done like that.I get it cut in layers,also the hair spray I use is save.



10 points for best answer. How do I get my hair to look like this?

curly iron, helps a lot



10 points for best answer. How do I get my hair to look like this?

One way to get that volume is to blow dry your hair specifically for this hair style. one the side, pull the brush up and out so the hair is dried with the roots standing straight up. This will add volume. When you apply the hairspray, flip your head upside down and spray into it, moving your hair around with your fingers to make sure the spray gets to the roots of your hair. Then, style it. It may take practice: but it will be worth it. Also, consider the weather outside! bring a small can of hairspray in your bag for touch ups!



just dont overspray. you dont want helmet hair.



10 points for best answer. How do I get my hair to look like this?

My mom has perfecty straight asian hair so she always has the problem, but I help her.



1) spary the hair spay ontop of your hair about like 5 inches away and just spray it around the top of your hair and then wait for like a min.



2)mess it alround (wax would be much easier) just like poof it up and for the curls I recomend a straight icron the has rounded sides and curl it!



10 points for best answer. How do I get my hair to look like this?

use a volumizing spray at your roots, use sparingly though because a lot of products can make your hair stiff. spray your roots when they 1/2 way to 3/4 of the way dry and blow dry upside down. if you want the waves too, your best best would be using a flat iron to make them so they aren't the "perfect" curls a curling iron would make.



asian hair texture is dense so its harder to achieve a look with more volume than other hair types. if that doesnt work, try extensions. you dont have to get the super expensive ones and i know a lot of girls who use them because they have "flat" hair and want it to appear more full.



also, aveda makes a good volumizing spray.



10 points for best answer. How do I get my hair to look like this?

she has a roller set on and some oil sheen or silk (Biosilk is awesome) you do not need hairspray for this style



10 points for best answer. How do I get my hair to look like this?

um well actually u want to tease ur hair to make it have more volume



grab a piece of hair and brush toward ur scalp



and then spray it with a firm hairspray to make sure it stays in



this is wat i do and it works great



heres some info...



http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip1000...



this is wat it can turn out like...



http://images.theknot.com/galleries/tl/2...



also use this aveda product to help with volume...



http://www.strawberrynet.com/images/prod...



it works great!!



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan