Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best hair stylists in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills area?

Been cutting my own hair since 4th grade. Freshman in college now. My hair is past my waist. I am donating it to Locks of Love. I need to find a stylist who can decide the style FOR me and make me look good. I am Asian with thin hair and prefer an experienced stylist who can work with that. I've been searching for hair styles for almost a year but cannot decide on a style that will accentuate my features. Top notch stylists preferred. Does anyone have any recommendations? Celebrity stylists ok. Price range: under $150. Cut and style only. No coloring. I want to grow my hair out again to donate it to Locks of Love once my hair is at my waist again. Thank you!



Best hair stylists in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills area?

i dont know



Best hair stylists in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills area?

Jonathan Antin (from Bravo's show "Blow Out") has a salon in Beverly Hills. He is supposed to be the best and does a lot of celebrity hair. He charges around $300 for a cut but the people that work under him are probably just as good and they charge a lot less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan