Friday, June 18, 2010

What happened to by hair!?

I used to have the classical asian straight hair but around the age of ten is started to change into a frizzy wavy mess.



Its impossible to style and the only thing i can do it put it into a ponytail.



I'm not sure what happened to it but could it be because i started using conditioners or switched shampoos? I used to use herbal essences. (or could it be that i started eating bread crusts? not really likely but i'm desperate)



I think its because i switched because its only the top layer of my hair is super poofed and the the bottom layer is still very soft and straight. I've noticed that the shorter it becomes the frizzier it gets. Should i grow my hair long again? Because it could be the weight that's holding it down.



er well any suggestions on how to fix it would be very welcome!



Someone save me from my HAIR!



What happened to by hair!?

Grow it long and maybe get layers. But a good pair of straightners or get it chemically straightened (The opposite of a perm). All hope is not lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan