Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Born with thick hair, now it's thin?

I had really thick hair when I was younger. But over the years, my hair has gotten thin. Are there any natural remedies or products that will make my hair thicker? I don't want it to look thick, I want it to be thick. I have naturally straight (I'm Asian), black, oily hair.



Born with thick hair, now it's thin?

Try the Panthenol Products, it's not a name, it's a vitamin shampoo ! i used it %26amp; my hair is thick,



%26amp; vitamins like Biotin , %26amp; Beta carotene, all the B-vitamins, are great for your hair.



Nick Chavez , on QVC has a body building shampoo system. that's good for you too.



But for the money, go to a health food store, %26amp; get a formula w/panthenol,



or go to Puritans Pride .com , they've got one too.



Born with thick hair, now it's thin?

keratin powder at Sallys you can add it to your shampoo...this makes hair look thicker



Born with thick hair, now it's thin?

Head massages with oil and taking hair growth pills.



Born with thick hair, now it's thin?

thehairstylerhttp://hairstyles.virtual-hairstyles.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan