Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Am i weird?

ok im one hundred percent chinese, but all my friends make fun of me cuz they say that im chinese on the outside but white on the outside. ive got long hair (rock style) i wear black pants and black metal band t-shirts. i have an electric guitar which i connect to my amp and blast all the way up and listen to bands like lamb of god, slipknot, killswitch engage, mudvayne, as i lay dying, etc. ive been to concerts like system of a down and ozzfest. i have 4 f's and one b (grades). i hate rap and hip hop. i dont like asian chicks, i like white chicks. i dont have a bit of an accent, but my parents do. my favorite place to be at is guitar center. and ya... so back to the question.. am i weird??



Am i weird?

You are not weird.



Am i weird?

hahaha... yur not wierd... i know a white guy who likes rice and only dates asian chicks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan