Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm a guy and clueless about hair?!?

Okay, so you know how white people's hair is right?



But, when you straighten black people's hair, it doesn't look like it. It looks really thick and dry. Is their anyway at ALL I can get my hair to look like that? I'm open for anything.



For example, white people's hair flies when in the wind, but black people's hair just kind-of lies there like a log?



I like Asian's people hair too!



I'm a guy and clueless about hair?!?

Go to a stylist who specializes in ethnic hair. They will get you started and give you advice. And probably allot of expensive hair product.



I'm a guy and clueless about hair?!?

You'd have to get extensions or a weave to have that kind of hair....



I'm a guy and clueless about hair?!?

you need to be happy the way God made and stop trying to look someway you are not, a nice well kept curly hair is very cute.



I'm a guy and clueless about hair?!?

Lmao @ black people's hair just kind of lies there like a log....haha, funny!



So if i understood, you want your hair to be really thick and dry? Well, just don't brush when you come out of the shower.



I'm a guy and clueless about hair?!?

Try extensions.



I'm a guy and clueless about hair?!?

I think you're the first guy i've ever heard admit that he was clueless about anything. Thank you. you have renewed my faith in the male sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan