Sunday, June 20, 2010

Did you know Keri Russell is 1/4 black?

I think it is interesting. I found an interview in which Keri said she is becoming interested in African culture because her grandmother is black. She wants to feel closer to her grandma because she died while Keri was young. I kind of thought that she was part black - her hair has a very tightly curl pattern that is most often found in black people, and there is something about her eyes too. I've become good at telling the difference b/w Asian ethnicities. Heritage is very interesting to me.



Did you know Keri Russell is 1/4 black?

I did not know that, but when you look at our heritage, there are lots of people, who, because of the "one drop" rules of the South have African-American blood. You would never know it.



An interesting novel about this kind of thing is "Welcome to the World, Baby Girl" by Fannie Flagg.



Did you know Keri Russell is 1/4 black?

no, I didn't



Did you know Keri Russell is 1/4 black?

I didn't know that.



She has great hair. I think she cut it short though.



Interesting.



Did you know Keri Russell is 1/4 black?

No I didnt know. Her hair is wonderful though I admit.



Did you know Keri Russell is 1/4 black?

I BET SHE IS NOT U GOT PROOF? NO



Did you know Keri Russell is 1/4 black?

That's cool. Wouldn't have guessed.



Did you know Keri Russell is 1/4 black?

It is!!



But a lot of White and Black -- and Native Americans -- in the US have Black or White blood in them.



Did you know Keri Russell is 1/4 black?

No, I didn't know that! Interesting indeed. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan