Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair extensions?

Hi Ladies. Have any of you gotten hair extensions and how do you like it? I'm asian and my hair is kind of thin and very straight. Not super thin though. But I heard that it could mess up your hair when they take it out. I'm planning on getting the inside of my hair braided and then have the extensions put on. Any tips on hair type or what I need to look for? How do you know if someone will do your hair right?



Hair extensions?

Any kind of hair is fine it's not the hair that will damage your hair it's the stylist just tell he/she not too braid your hair tight and u will be fine braids grow my hair and I've did then over 15 yrs .And as far as doing your hair right ask to see the stylist pictures she may have done on other ppl hair if she dosen't have any I don't know then.Normally most of my clients come to me b/c of somebody hair they saw me do or word of mouth.Hum just check out the stylist work I wouldn't want u to be a mad client when u come out after paying $ b/c hair braiding is expensive I know we set are own prices depending on our work %26amp; sometime by the hour!



Hair extensions?

It ruined my haiirr



Hair extensions?

don't get hair extensions cause in like 2 to 4 hours your hair will look like horse hair!!! girl dont do it



Hair extensions?

Get human hair please and a good quality too.Also , you want to goto someone with a good portfolio of their work. Hair extensions absolutely damage your own hair so at least make sure you buy good quality hair and get a very exper. person to put them in.



Hair extensions?

I have extentions right now and I love them! Mine were glued onto my existing hair so I'm not sure about the braiding. Many of my friends also have had these and they do not damage your hair as long as you take care of them and follow the instructions your stylist gives you. You can also buy a special brush made for extentions that makes it a lot easier to comb through and doesn't snag your real hair. Make sure you go to a pro.



Hair extensions?

i think they are stupied ive never had them never want them just let your hair grow out it will look better anyways but they like bread your hair or sumthing and liek glue them in beats me... if your gonna get them get them teh same texture as you own hair and dont put in differnt textures of ahir cause it will get to look even tackyer then it already will



Hair extensions?

I tried it once and only left them in for a week because the itched so bad! Im a very clean person but i couldnt help it, they itched so bad! I had my hair braided and then had them sewn in.



But they looked nice for a while.



Keep doing the research and see if its something you would like



good luck!



Hair extensions?

Ok i have gotten hair extensions before



%26amp; they wer 4 a model shoot



but my best advice 2 u is always get everything DONE professionally ..always



But yeah if u get ur hair braided 1 and then they braid them with that %26amp; put it under thatll



DEF worrk at least it should ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan