Friday, June 18, 2010

Room To GROW ???????????????

Hi i'm 18 5'3 110 lbs Asian male. When i was younger i never ate a lot. I never liked food and only ate once a day (also when i was 13-16 yrs old). I don't think i've obtain my adult body yet. My voice sound the same when i was 13, I do have facial hair, pubic hair, and some muscle. Every time i gain some weight i would notice a slight height increase but i alway manage to lose the gain and SHRINK back down. Do you think i still have some growing left if i just eat more and gain weight ???



Room To GROW ???????????????

Not likely you will gain much height but you can definately gain muscle.



My suggestion is love yourself just like you are!



Room To GROW ???????????????

You could. Some people are late bloomers. I have a cousin who didnt go through a growth spurt till he was 18-19.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan