Sunday, June 20, 2010

Heres some questions?

is it bad to straighten your hair everyday??



where can i find a site where i can find people like me to chat with not like a matchmaker...where 14 yr old asians like me go to...



whos ur favorite asian band groups like fahrenheit, super junior...



why is there a section for TV shows on Ipods??like u know theres a movie,music videos and there TV shows....



how can i meet the celebrety that ive always wanted to meet in taiwan and in other countries like korea etc...



Heres some questions?

1. Straightening your hair everyday dries your hair, so make sure to keep your hair moisturized.



2. Sites like personal blogs, or sites like freewebs.com/ohusgirls have great things for girls and has a place where people can chat.



3. Though I'm not often exposed to Asian band groups, I must say I do love Fahrenheit.



4. There is a section for TV shows on ipods because you can buy episodes of a show, like an episode of your favorite cooking show, and put it on your ipod to watch on a rainy day.



5. Tokyo is a great place for concerts...if you can get there. I'm not sure about Korea though, due to the conflicts going on there...I hear North Korea doesn't even allow Americans into the country, and you cannot stay for longer than 10 days. So I wouldn't think that any band would play there.



Good luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan