Friday, June 18, 2010

Hair ideas?? myspace required to help me,,?

I really want to change up my,, hair, i just went to the salon, but the dude practically refused to cut my hair so it hardly looks different.



this is my myspace profile



http://www.myspace.com/pj_wearen_foolz12...



go to my pics and see my hair,, (im the one in most of the pics,, the asian one :DD)



im not sure wat to do,, i kinda want bangs but for some reason i keep on giving myself the impression that since i have samll eyes, it may make them look smaller,, but thats just stupid,,



my friend said i should cut it short, but i've ALWAYS had longish hair,,



hair ideas??



Hair ideas?? myspace required to help me,,?

don't cut it short, the long hair looks nice, you should try bangs it wont make you look weird my friend is asian and she has bangs and it looks good on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan