Sunday, June 20, 2010

What do you think? he really loves me or just lusting me?

i have an egyptian bf, i'm an asian. we've been going on fo r almost three months, he's always telling me he loves me, and doing things w/c will make me feel good, like massaging me whne i'm tired from work, drying my hair after shower... he's always making me feel relax... he also avoid things that will make me upset... i have heard lots of bad things about egyptians, and his friend warns me that he's just after sex... he already proposed for marriage, but we're not planning about it that much,.. i'm confused... i dont know if he's serious or not...



What do you think? he really loves me or just lusting me?

You heard bad things about Egyptians!! how racist!! It is like someone going up to him and tell him all asians are bad!! how would you react to that!!



The guy is really nice to you! and he even proposed!! what more could you ask for??!! No man would ever propose if he wanted sex, cause sex is easy to get and believe me if any man wants sex, he can go out there and get it easily.



Listen, you have a wonderful boyfriend, you are lucky and for some reason you are doubting his intentions without any valid reason. Give him a chance or let him go, perhaps he can get appreciation with someone else.



Sorry for being harsh on you, but you need a wake up call.



What do you think? he really loves me or just lusting me?

I think he might be playing



What do you think? he really loves me or just lusting me?

may be he is right man for u



What do you think? he really loves me or just lusting me?

wel thats true that arabs are alwaz after sex..but common u cant judge someone becuz of thr race his a human after all..we'er no one to answer this question its u who knws the best dat he loves u or its just a lust....try to sit and decide b'cuz ur heart knows the better



What do you think? he really loves me or just lusting me?

All men no matter whether they admit it or not want sex, it's just a given. Now 2-3 months into a relationship is TOO soon for a GUY to propose for marriage. And if his friend is telling you something, and its HIS friend, and on top of that, you've heard previously about Egyptians being bad, then I would be safe, and talk about a break up, and if after u break up, give it a month or two. If he hasn't moved on and still wants you, and is loving and not like a stalker, then you were meant to be, if he moves on, then you know it was just to get in your pants.



What do you think? he really loves me or just lusting me?

in this matter no one can guide u bd dnt foolow anyones instruction bcoz u r d best judge of ur situation.hv beliefe in ur god n follow ur inner self u wl get the right way out.gud luck honey!!!!!



What do you think? he really loves me or just lusting me?

I is very diificult to tell waht he is upto. But what i can tell you is that make sure u dont end up depending on him too much for your emotional need. At leas give him a a year, if he still with you and doesnt demand physical contact then he definitely loves you.



What do you think? he really loves me or just lusting me?

i think if he was back of sex he would have done it before but he cares %26amp; respect ur feeling this is not wrong %26amp; all pepole r notttt hte same like our fingers so give him chance to know u %26amp; alsou can identify his real view on u ok take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan