Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you hate your hair? if yes explain if no just say no.?

i have very wavy hair when it's not been straighten and i hair it because it constantly grows non stop and my mom says it's because i'm 1/2 native american and 2/4 danish. i wish i had asian or indian hair their hair is beautiful to me.



Do you hate your hair? if yes explain if no just say no.?

yes. i have the same type of problem with my hair i'm 1/2 native american 2/4 black and 2/4 incan and it the same way but like indian and asian hair i can straighten it and it will look beautiful.



Do you hate your hair? if yes explain if no just say no.?

no:D



Do you hate your hair? if yes explain if no just say no.?

A lot of people would love to have hair that grows constantly. I love my hair! It's thick, pretty, and long.



Do you hate your hair? if yes explain if no just say no.?

I envy women with thick lush hair. Mine is "baby fine" and thin looking and it's a curse!



Do you hate your hair? if yes explain if no just say no.?

I have a love/hate relationship with mine. Sometimes it will do whatever I want it to, and others it won't do anything!



Do you hate your hair? if yes explain if no just say no.?

My hair is also fine and thin. It breaks easily and is always frizzy. I agree about the Asian or Indian hair. It seems like their hair is always so smooth and shiny and beautiful looking. I also think dark hair is gorgeous.



Do you hate your hair? if yes explain if no just say no.?

Everyone hates their own hair



We always want what we can't have



The grass is greener on the other side



Its the human condition to be discontent



Do you hate your hair? if yes explain if no just say no.?

yes cause it straight and unmaniglbel



Do you hate your hair? if yes explain if no just say no.?

"no"



Do you hate your hair? if yes explain if no just say no.?

No



Do you hate your hair? if yes explain if no just say no.?

Yes I do!



I'm 1/2 Puerto Rican and 1/2 European Mutt (Irish, Italian, Polish), and I have very wavy hair that I got from my mom. I can't stand it because its difficult to spike or do anything with it when it grows out and I don't like wavy hairstyles because it doesn't suit me.



I wish I had dead, coarse, straight hair like one of my friends do, or at least really curly hair. Then I could use better styles then I do now. For now I keep my hair short and to a minimum (almost shaved, kind of like David Beckham did).



Do you hate your hair? if yes explain if no just say no.?

mmg yes i completely hate my hairr



i have like the ugliest color ever so i have to get it dyed,, well i dont have to but i choose to.



and i have a really round face and naturally strait hair so it makes my face look rounder



and i can curl or scrunch my hair but it only stays in for like an hourr



it sucks so much



i would give anything to have curly hair



and i would just get a perm but i wouldnt be able to dye my hair anymore and i hate my natural color...=[

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan