Friday, June 18, 2010

Can I avoid paying for services I don't care for?

I went to JC Penney's hair salon department and I didn't like the way the girl waxed my eyebrows. Like, she didn't do a horrible job, she just didn't do what I wanted her to. When this happens can I not pay her? I did anyway, but I didn't want to. They charge $10.50 there and when I went to Houston to an asian salon, she only charged $7 and actually knew what she was doing! I also problem at a hair salon. I told the bytch I wanted my hair shoulder length and layered and she cut it right below my ears one length! I looked 5! Anyway, do I have to pay these people when they screw up?



Can I avoid paying for services I don't care for?

Complain to the manager. You should be able to work something out. If not, complain to anyone who will listen, it would be bad for their business and eventually they will do whatever it is you're asking of them.



Can I avoid paying for services I don't care for?

give them a small tip and they wont screw up the following time,thats wat we do in rome italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan