Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Am i an albino??

hey i'm a 14 yr Asian girl n wen i was about 5, some white spot apperead on my skin n was white n pale n spread more but white skin hasn't covered my whole body yet .some of the skin of my body is still brown in color and it looks really odd..ppl sufferin from albonism has pink eyes problems n white hair..i do wear glasses n some of my hair are gettin white frm brown/black....i was wonderin if it's albonism..plz help me, i really want to know...



Am i an albino??

aren't animals/people usually born albino...?



Am i an albino??

Albinoism is a genetic condition that is apparent at birth. What you are describing sounds like Vitiligo. I included a link that could describe it better than me. Go see a doctor!



Am i an albino??

It sounds as if you have Vitiligo - a condition (thought to be autoimmune) where people lose pigmentation in patches of their skin. You need to visit a dermatologist for possible treatment in reversing or slowing down this condition.



Am i an albino??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo



Am i an albino??

The above answers are correct, visit a doctor.



I just wanted to say that my brother is 7 and has interracial parents, el salvidorian and white, and his skin has patches of light on his forhead and around his eye. it makes one of this eyebrows blonde, and most of the front of his hair blonde. You cannot really notice it in the winter, but when he gets a tan, his whole face gets really dark, but those spots. And his hair lightens from the sun and becomes more noticeable....and it is BEAUTIFUL!



He has these dark eyes, and light eyebrow and hair. It looks gorgeous. So, if you can learn to love it, because it sure gives my brother character and individuality.



He also has some patches of light skin on his back and tummy. The doctors have said he has a pigment 'problem'.



Am i an albino??

There are implants that protect your eyes from dangerous rays made for albinos. How ever you are to young for the newcoloriris procedure. I had the procedure done for cosmetic reasons to change my eye color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan