Sunday, June 20, 2010

What Nationality/Ethinicity?

Don't say this is a racist question. I'm asking this for a friend who is just truly curious about something. My friend's new neighbor's daughter is fifteen and she's very exotic looking. My friend doesn't want to sound rude and ask her what her ethnicity is so I'm asking on here to see if anyone has a clue about her ethnicity. She's got a creamy bronze/ivory type mix skin tone. It's sort of like Halle Berry's but it's got more of a reddish-brown shade. Her eyes are this almost unnatural looking blue color and her eyes sort of slant like asian eyes but she has eyelids and they're big. She's around 5'7/5'8 ft. Her hair's a red tone and thick. Her body's very feminine but muscular and long waisted if that helps. Her lips are a mix of red and pink and are thick (but not super thick). She has high cheekbones. If anyone would need to know anything else, ask and I'll post it. Thanks.



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

Nationality is usually the nation you are a citizen of.



Ethnicity is your heritage or background.



In my case my nationality is American and my ethnicity is European, Italian and Polish, specifically.



By the way, it's not rude to ask someone's ethnicity. Your friend should just say that she's very exotic looking and would she mind telling him what background she's descended from.



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

I asked her. She said she's just caucasian. Report It



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

hawian



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

damn... you paint a good picture...if you like her just go for it...



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

She's mixed Hispanic, Asian, Black, and Caucasian, maybe with a smidge of American Indian.



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

I think you pay WAY TOO MUCH attending to that 15yr old girl - just appreciate that she is exotic. If not look at her parents, or even ask them - certain features may skip a generation or two.



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

Just ask her: How much?



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

Probably a hybrid.



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

what if she wears contacts, dyed her hair. the shw wouldn't be exotic would she.



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

hmmm...an eskimo?



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

It almost sound like you're describing my Belizean cousin... she might be a mixture of black, hawaiin, and some European race



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

It's kind of a stupid question, not to be rude but no one is going to tell you exactly what her ethnicity is. But...what you have told me she may be a few things not 2 things like, half this or that.



She could be Asian, African American, German, and a dash of Indian, -that's my guess.



If you find out, email the results. I'm curious now.



I don't think you should worry about asking her. She sounds beautiful but could probably kick your and my ***!



You can ask her in a very nice way: start off with a compliment, like your eyes are beautiful (don't say, hey you look like friggin' alien -what are you? LOL just kidding). Then proceed and say, "I was curious what nationality you are?"



This should not offend her but flatter her that someone noticed her big blue eyes and were curious about her and what she's made of.



The blue eyes could be colored contacts. But it sounds like



She may have African American , Spanish, Indian, and Some kind of Caucasion.



I'm one of those breeds that no one can tell what I am. I have been told I look like a tan white girl more than once, which I think is strange but also funny.



I'm 1/2 Colombian (from South American, not from Columbus Ohio) and 1/2 Italian.



I think if people are not rude to someone when asking, it really isn't a big deal.



Good luck, I hope you find out. You seem curious enough if you were to ask this question on yahoo.



No, your question is not racist.



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

If you pay her some complements first (don't say 'You look so exotic') and then ask her where she's from she probably won't take offence. I wouldn't but I'm so used to it.



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

why would it be rude to ask her ethnicity ?



i ask people all the time ! i like to read about athropology .. and others cultures and languages.. so i'm just naturally curious.. no one has ever got offended by my curiousity.. and i sometimes tell them why i asked... tho i can usually tell just by looking at people..



just ask her.. and tell her b/c she has a beautiful skin complexion.. or something



good luck



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

I agree with the person above me. Just ask. I am mixed and people ask me a lot what I am and I never get offended. I usually just laugh and answer. It's no big deal as long as you don't ask as if she's a freak or something.



What Nationality/Ethinicity?

if you are interested in dating her why not ask her out ? otherwise you might become better acquainted and eventually get her to open up about her heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan