Friday, June 18, 2010

M i dreaming?Or would it come true?

I m asian. Studying medicine now in third year. I have a thought to marry a gal from australia, uk, etc which means i want to marry blonde gal. But doesn't matter if she has black hair either. I have a wish to mixed the gene pool. But will it be possible? Or i m just dreaming? (Any gals interested can email me if you like so that we can come to know of each other and see the possibilities.) . I m 22 year old.



M i dreaming?Or would it come true?

its ok to want to mix your gene pool i cant seem to like any guys in my country either.just make sure when you get with a girl its because you she really likes you and you really like her back



M i dreaming?Or would it come true?

that could easily happen



bt youre a bit shallow if thats the first thing you want in a girl



M i dreaming?Or would it come true?

it's possible... but don't daydream coz it might not come true

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan