Sunday, November 29, 2009

What are the differences of these hair treatments?

Relax, Rebond, Straightening, Hot Oil, and Hair Spa...



and also if I want to lessen or minimize my hair fall, among these treatments what should I get? (I have a straight black hair- your typical Asian hair) and is it okay for me to have a hot oil treatment even though my hair is naturally oily but a bit frizzy..



What are the differences of these hair treatments?

Relaxing you hair is kinda like a perm(Have you seen those relaxer boxes called dark and lovely......)Relaxing your hair makes you hair straight and is usually used by african-american



Straightening is straightening with the flat iron or hair straightener



Hair spa is when you go to the salon and they do a lot of thins on your hair ,like massaging your scalp.......



Yes ,it's ok for you to get hot oil treatments,it will repair the damage on your hair



you can also get deep conditionning,its really good



Good luck and Happy New Year.



What are the differences of these hair treatments?

ive never found conditioning treatments very affective -- my hair feels great the day i use it, but thats about it -- i have found that using a very thin conditioner every time i wash my hair works much better -- i recommend Biolage Conditioning Balm in the 16oz container - it a bit pricey, but it should last you AT LEAST 3 months since you dont need to use much each time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan