Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair extensions???

I have tried many diffrent kinds of hair extensions, but never found the perfect one.



I have heard that the best kind of hair is Indian, Russian %26amp; european types. I have been told to stay away from asian hair, becouse the way they have to dye it.



But i am still unable to find the perfect kind.



I am totally willing to order it online, but if you know of any place in Edmonton, CANADA area, that would be great!!



If you could also tell me what brand do you use, and how long does it last?



Thanks!! :)



Hair extensions???

5 Tips For Great Extensions



1. Choose a stylist who cares about you and your hair and not just his or her pocket book.



2. Choose someone with experience and knowledge with many extension systems, not just ONE. Also, non-braided loose hair systems aren閳ユ獩 for everyone. If you lighten your hair, or if it is fine and thin, you very well may get more damage than you hoped for.



3. Good quality hair, either human or synthetic, is a must! You only look as good as the quality of your additions.



4. Proper maintenance is essential. This means using the correct styling tools like synthetic non-ball tipped brushes (a good one is Denman), quality shampoos, conditioners and leave-ins. If you can閳ユ獩 take care of it, don閳ユ獩 expect it to look great for long.



Prohair Fiber Extensions by ProStyles Unlimited, Inc. of Atlanta is my present system and I have had it for over almost two and a half years. But for my experiences with the many different hair extensions I have tried, visit: http://www.mycosmeticsurgeryblog.com/hom...



Best of luck to you! :)



Hair extensions???

Order them online. Just go to google and type in "Hair Extensions".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan