Sunday, November 29, 2009

Best Styling Gel/Cream/Mousse/Whatnot for Dry Fair Hair?

I'm asian and I have very fine, black, straight, thin hair. I have these bangs that get in my face so I am just looking for a styling product (can be gel, cream, mousse, or whatever) that won't go "Cripsy" on me. I just need something affordable that will keep my hair in place if I style it a certain way and will wash off easily.



Thank you!



P.S Are Garnier or Got2B products any good?



Best Styling Gel/Cream/Mousse/Whatnot for Dry Fair Hair?

The best mousse EVER is matrix curl.life mousse. it NEVER gets crispy and it is AMAZING. I use it and i have really thick curly hair, my best friend who has the exact same hair as you and who is also asian used it once as a joke because her hair never holds curls and it came out AMAZING. I would very highly recommend it. p.s. it does wash off very easily and it doesn't dry your hair either. I hope this helps! (the link is in the sources)



p.s. it has amazing all day hold



If you are looking to make your hair curlier this is a great strategy:



1) When you get in the shower flip your hair upside down.



2) Wet your hair while it is still upside down and apply shampoo. (still upside down)



3) Rinse out the shampoo (still upside down) and apply conditioner



4) (you're still upside down lol) rinse conditioner out and step out of the shower



5) still upside down, towel dry your hair by scrunching it with the towel



6) again still upside down lol apply mousse and scrunch



7) Flip your hair over (finally) haha and voila curly hair :D



(this works amazingly for my asian friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan