Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is anyone else multi-racial...?

...and which is most prominent?



I don't know why I'm asking this. Just curious I guess.



Me - I'm 1/2 South Asian and 1/2 African. My mother is from India; my father from Kenya. I've got dark skin, frizzy hair (currently styled in dreadlocks), and green eyes (I have no idea how that happened).



Is anyone else multi-racial...?

Nope...pure black beauty, which means I don't have to ask questions like this.



Is anyone else multi-racial...?

Most of the world is multi racial, including adolph hitler. It's jsut that the racial mixing occurred centuries or millenia ago



Is anyone else multi-racial...?

My family is very diverse, but not unusual for Hawaii.



Filipino, Spanish, Italian, Chinese.



Is anyone else multi-racial...?

hi there



im 1/4 black american



2/4 english white



1/4 scotish



so ima quarter black. Ive got light brown skin with blue eyes, and kinda afro/curly hair. Dunno how that happened either.



And i think mixed race girls are beautiful, duno if its because i am mixed race???



love the sound of how you look, with the green eyes aswell!!!!!!!!



Is anyone else multi-racial...?

1/4 Irish, 1/4 english 1/2 Arabic. Nice to meet you!



Is anyone else multi-racial...?

Americanstly a white American , but get this I do have quite a bit {1/16th } American Indian . I have no Idea where in my family exactly that happened but , I don't try to run myself off my own land .



I guess my family are just good old fashioned lovers instead of fighters .



I never have tried to trace my genealogy . Maybe now that you got me thinking about it again I will !



Is anyone else multi-racial...?

yes pretty much every one is multiracial,



I've been tracing my family tree and I have found that I am



German



Hungarian



Norweigion



Swedish



English



Russian



French



Native American



In my opinion in a few centurys we will all be the same color



Is anyone else multi-racial...?

My family is pretty much a Euro-mutt. Mostly German, but almost every other European nationality. There is the tiniest smidgen of Native American/American Indian/Indigenous Peoples in there. But nothing that would give me any kind of 'exotic' looks, or carmelly skin.



Is anyone else multi-racial...?

Maybe we all are. Even those who think that they are pure blood can't be 100% sure about how "pure blood" their ancestors were. In the olden days, different people fought over land and women and raping and capturing of each other's women was not uncommon.



Is anyone else multi-racial...?

Does this count? I have Italian, French, English and Dutch ancestors. And a smattering of Scottish, somewhere. All white. But there is a skeleton in the cupboard - a big secret! I think I've got black blood too.:)



Is anyone else multi-racial...?

My children are a real mix. On my side there is Welsh, Jewish and Irish. On my husband's there is Pakistani, Geordie, Devonian and Mancunian! They are a beautiful toasted almond colour and they go golden in the sunshine - my beauties!



Is anyone else multi-racial...?

am bits of arlsorts too, and you sound gorjus chuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan