Thursday, November 26, 2009

What are the best hair products for Volume?

I have completely straight hair (asian hair if that makes any difference) It's not really fine or coarse, so in the middle I'd say. I can't get volume no matter what I do. Moose and root lifter don't seem to be working. Are there any good products I can put in dry hair when I wake up in the morning that will give me great volume? Thanks!



What are the best hair products for Volume?

Redken Guts 10 works really well but only when placed on damp hair first before blow drying. Many volumizing products work much better placed on towel dried hair. Try Oscar Blandi



Pronto Dry Shampoo for dry hair. It gives a little boost.



What are the best hair products for Volume?

How long is your hair, and does it have any layers in it? If it's very long and all one length, you will have a hard time getting the volume you want. Have you tried drying your hair with your head hanging over? One product if you can find it, is Liquid Texture by White Sands (in salons only). You can use this on wet or dry hair. Spray on the roots and while lifting it up with your fingers, dry it with a blowdryer. It should stand up. Like I said, if it's very long and all one length, it's going to be hard to get any volume because the hair weighs itself down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan