Sunday, November 29, 2009

Japanese thermal straightening next week, should I dye my hair before or after?

I'm getting my hair straightened next week, I'm naturally dark dark brown hair almost black, you know Asian hair. I want it to be dark jet blue black, should i dye it before the straightening perm or after?



Japanese thermal straightening next week, should I dye my hair before or after?

Ummm you can either dye it before or after dosent matter. What matters is the period between dying and straightening.



You wanna dye jet black be. That color wont do any damage to your hair. However i recommend, you straighten first and then get ur hair dyed after 15 days or so. Bt not before 15 days. As your hair might get all dry and frizzy if u do it earlier.



Japanese thermal straightening next week, should I dye my hair before or after?

you need to do it after. at least a week . the system has a tendency to strip the color out. also have your stylist do it theres so much that could go wrong with home color. Follow all instruction that you stylist gives you that way you can be sure you will have great straight hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan