Sunday, November 29, 2009

Please help me with my hair...?

Okay, my hair is a disaster, and I need a helping hand.



I'm Asian.



My hair is thick.



After I wash my hair, it starts feeling oily and smelling only after a few hours.



I have a lot of split ends scatterer through out and broken hair texture-ish strands, yet, some of my strands are healthy.



It can get really frizzy sometimes.



Many times, my hair is mass and voluminous near the bottom and flat on top. It annoys me.



Like everyone else, I want voluminous and pretty hair.



Now, someone tell me what shampoo and conditioner I should use, how often I should wash my hair, how I should wash my hair, and anything else that has to do with keeping my hair in good shape.



Please help me with my hair...?

Talking to your hair stylist is a good idea. If she can't figure it out, maybe it's the length of your hair. Is yuour hair pretty long? Try cutting it short.



Please help me with my hair...?

Your hairdresser should be able to fix it! When was your last visit?

1 comment:

 
loan