Thursday, November 26, 2009

Know any good hair salon in the DC & MD?

Hi,



I have asian hair... don't know if it matters. And I had gone to this one place where the guy was amazing. (Floyd's in College Park... named We (sp?). Anyways he had to leave and Floyd will not tell me where he went. And I was hoping someone who could tell me if they have him. (His Thai or Viet). Or any good hair dresser/cutter, who is creative and good with asian hair? Thank you.



P.S. I prefer moco, a bit of pg and DC.



Know any good hair salon in the DC %26amp; MD?

Best place ever! Look for the owner: Pilar Padro. Miracle hands!



Hair Envy %26amp; Co.



1818 Pot Spring Road, Suite 104



Lutherville, MD 21093



Phone 410-561-3689



Know any good hair salon in the DC %26amp; MD?

Can't help you with your geographic area, but in the Virginia suburbs:



Hair Masters on (VA) Route 28 just south of old town Manassas. See Lindy Nev. He's an older Filipino gentleman and well worth the drive. And he's inexpensive ($20 for a shampoo, cut and dry) so you can make a fun day of it and do lunch and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan